Check Out our Homeowners Discounts
HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES IF YOUR HOME IS FLOOD?
INSURE YOUR HOME IMMEDIATELY!!
HERE IS WHY YOU NEED HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE?
It is a requirement from the banks and mortgage companies that all homes that are financed maintain homeowners insurance to cover the home, in light of an event of catastrophic loss due to a fire, a natural disaster, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, or any named peril. However, homeowners insurance is designed to repair or replace your home. Beware! When purchasing insurance for your home make sure you are covered for replacement cost and not ACV which stands for actual cash value. See explanation below for the the differences between replacement cost and ACV-actual cash value.
- Replacement cost is when the insurance company pays you to replace or repair your damaged or destroyed property at today's cost regardless of its current value.
- ACV-actual cash value pays out on the current value and condition of your damaged or destroyed property.
EXAMPLES OF THINGS HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COVERS?
- Replacing and or repairing damage to your home and other structures, for example fences, sheds, driveways, bushes and shrubs.
- Loss of use coverage pays for you to stay some place else while your home is under repair; in addition, this coverage is also available to those who have renter's insurance
- Personal property, such as furniture, clothing, sporting goods, and electronics, and much more.
- Medical payments for those who get hurt while visiting you
- Liability insurance to cover things like dog bites, slander and libel
- Stolen property while away on vacation or while students are away in school
- just to name a few
Deductibles can run as low as $250 per occurrence to as high as $2,500.00
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.