Check Out our Homeowners Discounts
DID YOU KNOW THAT HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES IF YOUR HOME IS FLOOD?
PROTECT YOUR WITH HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE
WHY DO YOU NEED HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE?
If you are financing your home the bank or mortgage company will require you to carry homeowners insurance to cover your home in the event of a catastrophic loss due to a fire, a natural disaster, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, or any named peril. Homeowners insurance is designed to repair or replace your home. Beware! When purchasing homeowners insurance make sure you are covered for replacement cost and not ACV-actual cash value. What is the difference between replacement cost and ACV-actual cash value, see explanation below:
- Replacement cost - this is what the insurance company will pay to replace or repair damages and losses at today's price and cost without depreciation for your home and personal possessions.
- ACV-actual cash value - this is what the insurance company pays to replace your home and personal possession at cost when you purchased them minus depreciation.
EXAMPLES OF THINGS HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COVERS?
- Replacing and or repairing damage to your home and other structures like fences, sheds, driveways, bushes and shrubs
- Loss of use coverage pays for you to stay some place else while your home is being repaired or rebuilt
- Personal property such as furniture, clothing, sporting goods, and electronics ( and much more)
- Medical payments for those who get hurt while visiting you
- Liability insurance to cover things like dog bites, slander and libel
- Stolen property while away on vacation or while students are away in school
- just to name a few
Deductibles can run as low as $250 per occurence to as high as $2,500.00
GET IN TOUCH...
To arrange a consultation or workshop, send us a message.